It’s official. Summer is over and Autumn has arrived. No more shorts and t-shirts in the garden, it’s time to dig out that favourite jumper and embrace the layered look. Whether you are getting ready for Halloween, taking time for a hike or simply wanting to look stylish, Cozy has what you are looking for.
Autumn brings with it thoughts of bonfire season, chats by a log fire and the sound of sound of rustling leaves as you walk through them. Light Summer clothing might be out, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look stylish. When it comes to looking and feeling great this Autumn, Cozy has something for everyone.
- Jackets - It’s not quite cold enough for a thick, winter coat, but it’s too cold to go without one entirely. Cozy has a range of coats and jackets for all occasions, but we particularly love this retro Herringbone Crombie by De La Creme Fashions.
- Scarf - A snuggly scarf can be the perfect accessory on a chilly Autumn evening. Easily tucked into a bag when not needed and brought out when the temperature drops. We love the range of Alpaca scarves on the Cozy website.
- Hats - Whether you are wanting to cover up a bad hair day or keep your ears warm, a hat is an essential choice when it comes to Autumn fashion. These Alpaca beanies come in both red and mustard yellow, which makes them perfect for matching an outfit or making a statement.
- Snuggy - Chilly evenings are for spending curled up on the sofa with a favourite film or box set. There is no better way to relax than snuggled up inside a Snuggy. With options available for adults and children, the whole family can enjoy a truly Cozy film night together.
- Jeans - It might be too chilly for shorts, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to look stylish. We love these men’s distressed straight-leg jeans from De La Creme Fashions. Available in sizes 30 to 40.