World Environment Day and Cozy
This year, World Environment Day fell on 5th June. It was a day which focused on the need to protect and preserve our planet for future generations.
Here, at Cozy, this is a cause very close to our hearts as we are keen to promote sustainable, ethically sourced products from smaller businesses. Wherever possible, we also look to work with suppliers within the UK which helps to reduce our carbon footprint as a company.
With this in mind, we have brought you five of our favourite sustainable ranges.
- Organic Cotton Shopping Bags. Made from 100% organic cotton and packages in entirely plastic free packaging, these shopping bags are ideal to slip into your handbag before a trip to the supermarket. GRS and GOTS certified and fully machine washable.
- The Fulfilled Range. Packaged in fully-recyclable aluminium bottles and using 95-100% naturally derived ingredients, the Fulfilled Range of shampoo, conditioner and body wash will leave you feeling and smelling great. Developed and produced in Dorset, England, all products are paraben, sulphate and palm oil free as well as being completely cruelty free.
- Reusable cups. Single use plastic waste is a massive environmental issue. We love our range of reusable cups and water bottles as they are not only stylish, but help to stop more plastics from ending up in landfill.
- Zero Waste Facial set. This set from Flawless Vegan Beauty combines ethical products with flawless skincare. The set is completely cruelty free and vegan as well as being 100% recyclable.
- Recycled Cufflinks. Made from recycled skateboards, these cufflinks are stylish as well as being good for the environment. Because they are made by hand from reclaimed skateboards, each pair is entirely unique.